The K-Laser Class IV Therapeutic Laser is an outpatient, non-surgical procedure, often used in physical therapy and sports medicine, to accelerate the healing process. It offers non-invasive treatment to promote healing for those who suffer from pain in muscles, nerves, and joints, like that associated with arthritis, neck and back pain, auto accidents, sports injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome.
This pain-free, non-surgical approach works by stimulating the body's natural healing processes, providing pain relief and reducing injury damage. This leading edge technology has an impressive success rate of returning patients to work, sports and competition activities, as well as everyday life. Patients treated with the K-Laser, often show a higher level of function both during and after the treatment period. The therapeutic laser provides a tremendous alternative for those facing surgery.
Laser Therapy is proven to bio-stimulate tissue, enhance repair and growth, and decrease inflammation and pain. When it comes to pain management, K-Laser treatments are very safe and may provide dramatic results. Our office uses the top of the line Class lV K-Laser.
Effects and Benefits of K-Laser on the Body
- Improves and promotes healing
- Reduces pain and spasm (From shoulder pain, knees, ankles to the spine)
- joint flexibility (joints in the knees, ankles, feet, and shoulders)
- Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Improves peripheral microcirculation
- Detoxifies and eliminates trigger points
- Advanced pain relief
- Pain relief (from neck pain to low back pain) We have several testimonials!
- Inflammation reduction
- Reduced muscle spasms
- Faster recovery time (Unbelievable, as quickly as 1 session sometimes!)
- The therapeutic laser provides a tremendous alternative for those facing surgery.